The website and mobile app operated under the brand name – “CoinTrade” (“Platform”) is owned and operated by FALCON CAPITAL VENTURES an Indian PRIVATE LIMITED Company (hereinafter, “Company”, “We”, “Our”, which expression refers to all its affiliates, successors and assigns).
OUR POLICY DESCRIBES OUR METHODS AND PROCEDURES FOR COLLECTING, USING, PROCESSING, STORING, DISCLAIMER, AND PROTECTING PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BUSINESS, FINANCIAL, OR OTHER SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION (COMMONLY CALLED “PERSONAL INFORMATION”).
THIS POLICY CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU, AS THE USER OF THE PLATFORM, AND US, AS THE OWNER AND OPERATOR OF THE PLATFORM. BY IF YOU CREATE AN ACCOUNT WITH US OR VISIT / ACCESS THE PLATFORM, YOU CONSENT TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND ALLOW US TO COLLECT, ACCESS, PROCESS, STORE, USE, DISCLOSE AND PROTECT IT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS POLICY. LINKS TO THE PLATFORM MAY CONNECT TO THIRD-PARTY PLATFORMS (WHO MAY HAVE OTHER PRIVACY POLICIES OR PRIVACY NOTICES) THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THIS POLICY.
IF PLEASE DO NOT USE/ACCESS THIS PLATFORM IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS POLICY. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE SERVICES TO YOU IF WE DO NOT RECOGNIZE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY. IN ADDITION, YOU WILL HAVE THE OPTION TO NOT PROVIDE YOUR CONSENT, OR TO WITHDRAW ANY CONSENT YOU HAVE ALREADY GIVEN, PROVIDED THAT THE DECISION TO NOT GIVE CONSENT / TO WITHDRAW CONSENT IS INFORMED TO US IN WRITING.
IF WHERE YOU DO NOT PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AT ANY TIME, WE MAY NOT PROVIDE THE BENEFITS OR SERVICES FOR WHICH THE SAID PERSONAL INFORMATION WAS REQUESTED.
THIS POLICY IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND THE RELEVANT RULES MADE THEREUNDER.
1. Information Collected
We may receive information, administrative information, changes in account settings, or information about new policies and updates regarding Your order through your email address. In addition to this, You may receive periodic emails relating to company news, related products and services. We may also use your email address to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or requests. Follow the “Unsubscribe” instructions to stop receiving future emails from Us.
In this document, or at the time of collection, we do not ask for Sensitive Personal Information about you except as provided in this document. Whenever you voluntarily share such information with Us, we are not liable for any actions, claims, costs, expenses or other liabilities arising from their unauthorized use or misuse.
The Platform may allow You to share information with Us, and We may collect, receive, use, and process such information from You, which may include but is not limited to the following:
a. Personal Information:
“Personal Information” includes without limitation the following:
- Fill out forms on the Platform to provide Us with information. A contact information may include a name, an email address, a postal address, a telephone number, or a pin code;
- Whenever You contact Us directly (such as by e-mail or surveys), we will collect information about you.
- The information and documents related to Know Your Customer (“KYC”) that You provide to Us.
- During the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of use of the Platform, you specifically grant us access to your information.
- An account’s details, such as from and to accounts where you make payments in fiat currency.
- Data and information related to your Crypto wallet.
- You may provide information about any activities and transactions you conduct using the Platform.
b. Non- Personal Information:
Non-Personal Information, as defined below, includes information that does not reveal Your specific identity, such as browser information, information collected through Cookies (see below), pixel tags and other technologies, demographics, etc. Log files are created when You visit the Platform, and some information is automatically gathered, gathered, and collected. In order to facilitate, evaluate and verify Your use of the Platform, we may collect information about Your computer or other electronic device and the telecommunication network through which You accessed the Platform.
A “Cookie” is a small file that resides on Your hard drive and contains an anonymous unique identifier and can only be accessed by the Platform that placed it there and no other website. Activate the setting in Your browser that allows You to refuse the setting of Cookies if you do not wish to accept them. You may, however, not be able to access certain parts of the Platform if You select this setting. Our system may issue Cookies to You when You log on to the Platform, unless You have adjusted Your browser settings to deny cookies. Cookies used by Our affiliates, partners, advertisers and service providers are not covered by the Policy.
2. Use of the Information
Information provided by or collected from You (both Personal Information and Non-Personal Information) may be used or processed by us for the following purposes:
- Providing and improving services offered to You through the Platform;
- We also develop, enhance, market, and promote a variety of other products and services for you, either ourselves or through affiliates, partners, group companies, or other third parties;
- Conduct KYC checks and verifications;
- Verify and establish Your identity;
- In the detection, prevention, mitigation, and investigation of fraudulent or illegal activities, conduct research and analysis;
- Diagnose problems or service issues with the Platform, maintain security;
- Ensure that the Platform is used and accessed efficiently;
- You will receive notifications, updates, and newsletters;
- Keep track of aggregate metrics such as total viewers, visitors, traffic, and demographics;
- Research on technology, products, and markets;
- We must comply with all legal and regulatory obligations and requisition requests;
- Allow Us to proactively communicate with law enforcement agencies or any other Government or judicial body in case of suspicious activity;
- Taking legal action against you;
- A complete understanding of your customers’ requirements and onboarding;
- With your consent, for any other purpose.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
The Company may share or transfer Your Personal Information, wholly or in part, with another business entity, whether in India or anywhere in the world, in the event that the Company is merged with or acquired by another company or if reorganization or restructuring of our business occurs. As well, Your information may also be transferred or assigned in connection with corporate divestitures, mergers, or in order to protect Our rights, property, or safety. Fraud protection and credit risk reduction can be achieved by exchanging information with other companies and organizations.
Third parties, including third party service providers, agents, partners, etc., with whom we place buy / sell / trade instructions, may receive Your information, and in such an event, such third parties will have obligations to protect the confidentiality of Your information. In addition to storing information elsewhere (such as on servers hosted by hosting providers), the Company and third parties may also store information on third party servers. By using the Platform, You agree to this.
Our related or group companies are permitted to disclose Your information to our affiliates, and by using the Platform and other services being offered by our related or group companies, including but not limited to our affiliates, you agree to these disclosures.
4. Storage, Security and Disclosure of Information
Protect Your information and data against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, reproduction, use, or amendment by using commercially reasonable safeguards as mandated under the laws that apply to Us. Even so, we cannot guarantee the safety, security, and integrity of Your data or information, so you bear sole responsibility for that.
We generally store all information that You provide to Us on third-party servers located in India (provided by third parties). You may also provide Us with Personal and Non-Personal Information via Our Servers outside India if necessary, if required by Us. By using, storing, processing, or processing Your data outside India, you hereby consent. A government, a court, a law enforcement agency, or a regulatory agency of that country or those countries may have access to your Information under those circumstances. There may be differences between privacy standards in those countries and those in India or wherever you live.
We will not be responsible for any disclosure of information as a result of errors in transmission, unauthorized access by third parties, or any act or omission beyond Our control, and We will not be held liable for any breach of security unless such breach is caused by Our gross negligence or wilful conduct.
You acknowledge that the Platform may not always be secure as a result of data transmission over the internet and the world wide web. Using the Platform therefore is at Your own risk.
5. Contacting You
You will be able to see the services that We and Our related or group companies – including our affiliates – offer / facilitate via the Platform. In addition to your interest or intention to avail of such services, you may also have general queries about the services available on the Platform and through the Platform. We will be happy to assist you. You unequivocally grant Us the right to: in any way you contact Us, by giving us Your phone number, your contact details, and other details.
- You will be contacted through various means, such as phone calls, emails, etc. or you will be contacted by phone about Your query or request;
- No matter if You are a fully or partially blocked customer under the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India regulations. Further, We will only contact or communicate with you on a solicited basis;
- Please provide the contact details provided by You to the third party service provider or agent on the Platform who may be in a better position to answer or respond to Your inquiry.
Since we understand the importance of Your contact details, we will impose strict obligations on the service providers/agents/affiliates with whom we share Your contact details.
6. Access/Updates of Information
It may be possible for You not to provide identifiable information through the Platform, in which case certain features or parts may not be available to You. Logging in to Your account will allow You to update, correct, or edit Your account information and email preferences at any time. As detailed under Section 10, You may write to Our Grievance Officer (“GO”) if you believe any of the information held by Us is incorrect. We will acknowledge, respond and/or redress your request within a reasonable period of time, but not longer than the timelines established under any applicable laws. If You provide Us with information, it is Your responsibility to make sure it remains accurate and up-to-date.
7. Links to Third Party Sites
8. Additional clauses, Restrictions and Liabilities
- The Blockchains: Several blockchains have inherent transparency, which allows individuals to broadcast their transactions publicly. The data could include, but is not limited to, Your public sending address, the public receiving address, the amount sent or received, and any other information a user chooses to include. A blockchain may store publicly accessible, immutable, and impossible to remove or delete information. Any party who chooses to do so, including law enforcement, can potentially correlate purchases and addresses with a user’s identity now or in the future. Participants should review the blockchain’s privacy and transparency features.
- Third-party recommendations are not liable.
9. Severability and Exclusion
Efforts have been made to comply with applicable laws when developing this Policy. A part of this Policy that is invalid or unenforceable shall not prejudice or affect the remaining portions of this Policy. Except for information collected by the Company through the Platform, this Policy does not apply to any other information. If You provide Us with unsolicited information via this Platform or any other means or channel, this Policy shall not apply. In addition to the information posted in any public areas of the Platform, this could also include information posted in private areas. We will consider all unsolicited information as non-confidential and may use and/or disclose it without any constraints.
10. Changes to the Policy
We may update this Policy without prior notice to You from time to time. It is important that You review this Policy periodically to learn the latest about Our privacy practices.