Terms of Conditions
We value your privacy at CoinTrade, and we understand that you are concerned about how your personal information is used and shared. We take your privacy very seriously. Please read the following sections of this privacy statement to learn more:
- What Personal Information does www.Cointrade.co.in (the “Website”) and the ‘CoinTrade‘ mobile phone application (the “App”) collect?
- What is done with your personal information;
- What security protocols are in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or modification of the information collected by the Website and/or the App; and How you may access and change your account settings on the Website and the App.
- We value your privacy above all else. Individuals, customers, business partners, and others who visit the Website, use the App, and/or use CoinTrade’s services have their information and privacy protected by CoinTrade. We work hard to earn and preserve your trust, so we follow the guidelines below to safeguard your privacy:
- Without your permission, we do not disclose your contact information with another user of the Website or App.
- Industry-standard methods and technology will protect any Personal Information you supply.
- You must provide us with correct and comprehensive data and/or information. If any of your data or information changes, you must promptly notify CoinTrade so that we can continue to provide our CoinTrade Services. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage that you or other third parties may suffer as a result of your providing erroneous data and/or information.
- Transfer funds from/to your associated Bank account
- Communicate with us via phone, e-mail chat, or other means
- Place an order on the Website or App, as applicable.
- Answer a survey or fill out a form on the Website or the App, for the restricted purposes of identifying you personally, engaging with you, in the context of the provision of CoinTrade.
Services and compliance with legal obligations. Request that you supply us with your Personal Information on the Website and App if and when:
(i) You register and create an account on the Website or App,
(ii) You submit a form on the Website or App,
(iii) Make any necessary financial transfers
The data we collect can be categorized into the following categories:
(i) What information you provide to us:
You may be asked to provide Personal Information such as your name, photograph, gender, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, identification documents such as government-issued identification cards and tax identification details, financial information for processing payment transactions, details of your linked bank accounts, your location details, or information required by us to detect and protect from fraud.
(ii) What data do we collect:
For the provision of our CoinTrade Services, we may collect the following information based on your use of the Website and/or the App: Your technical information, such as your login details, IP address, browser type, and version, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform, and the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website or the App, including date and time.
(iii) Other sources:
We may get your information from
- Select Third Parties, such as our subcontractors and vendors; and/or
- Other websites/apps we manage or the CoinTrade Services we provide, and we will include it in your Personal Information. We may also collect anonymized, non-personally identifiable data to track the overall number of visits to the Website and/or App, which allows us to optimize our CoinTrade Services.>,.
- What are the purposes for which we utilize your information?
Any information you provide to the Website may be used for one of the following purposes:
- To offer CoinTrade services on the website and through the app.
- To make your experience on the Website and App more personalized (your information helps us to better respond to your requirements).
- To make the website and app better (we continually strive to improve the offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- Enhance customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- Verify and process transactions on the Website and/or App, as needed.
- To keep our records up to date and safe.
- To improve the safety and security of our website and app, and to keep them safe and secure;
- To reduce the danger of money laundering and other criminal activities by preventing and identifying suspicious/other illegal transactions.
- To keep you up to date on any changes to our CoinTrade Services;
- To maintain our Website and App, as well as for other internal operations such as troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical analysis, and survey purposes;
- To improve the features of our website and app so that we can serve you with the best service possible.
- We provide and carry out research to determine the effectiveness of the advertising we supply.
To adhere to any legal or regulatory requirements;
- To troubleshoot issues; detect and guard against errors, fraud, and other criminal or unlawful behavior; recover money owing; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; and prevent violations of third-party, another user, or general public rights.
- Without your approval, your Personal Information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other business for any reason.
- Organizing a contest, promotion, survey, or another type of activity; and
- Sending emails and other communications regularly.
- The email address you give for order processing may be used to send you order-related information and updates, as well as occasional news, updates, and related CoinTrade product or service information, as relevant.
To keep the Personal Information that we collect from you safe, we use a variety of security methods.
We provide access to a secure server. All given sensitive/credit information is encrypted and sent using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to our Payment gateway providers’ database, where it is only accessible by those authorized with special access privileges to such systems and who are required to keep the information confidential. You are solely responsible for the legitimacy of the Personal Information you provide, and we will not be held liable in any way for that authenticity.
Cookies are little files that a website or its service provider uploads to your computer are hard disc via your web browser, allowing the website’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and gather and store certain information. You might be able to disable cookies in your browser.
Cookies may be used to aid in the understanding, remembering, and saving of your preferences for future visits.
- Your Personal Information is not sold, traded, or otherwise transferred to third parties.
- This does not apply to trusted third parties and subcontractors who help us operate the Website and App, conduct our business, or provide services to you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and adhere to the same degree of data protection as CoinTrade. We may also share your information with the following parties:
- Comply with applicable legislation or court order; enforce our site policies; or safeguard our rights, property, and/or safety, as well as the rights, property, and/or safety of others.
- Take steps to detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, money laundering, and other illicit activities, whether they are occurring now or in the future.
- To disclose or distribute your Personal Information by our Terms of Service; or to protect CoinTrade’s rights.
- In the case of asset transfers, acquisitions by, or mergers with other corporate entities, you may be required to share part or all of your information.
- Share your data with Selected Third Party, which includes our service providers who authenticate KYC and other details provided by you, commercial banks that provide CoinTrade with banking facilities, payment processing companies, and other Digital Asset exchanges with whom CoinTrade may collaborate to provide the CoinTrade Services, and so on.
- Non-personally identifiable visitor information, on the other hand, maybe shared with third parties for research and/or other purposes. For our business and marketing activities, we use aggregated information from several users to construct statistical and demographic profiles.
- Links to other websites
- On occasion, we may include or offer third-party items or services on the Website or App at our discretion. These third-party websites may have their own set of privacy policies.
- The information and actions of these third-party sites are not our duty or liability. Nonetheless, we strive to maintain the Website’s and/or App’s integrity, and we welcome any input concerning these third-party sites.
- Keeping and deleting personal information
- We outline our data retention rules and processes, which are intended to help us meet our legal requirements for the storage and deletion of personal data.
- Personal data that we process for any reason or purpose is only stored for as long as it is required for that purpose or those purposes.
- We keep your personal information for as long as it is required to fulfill the terms of our relationship with you and to comply with our legal obligations. You can ask us to delete your personal information and close your account if you no longer want us to use it to provide the Services to you.
- We may keep your data despite the other provisions of this Section 8 if it is essential to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject or to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- Children are not permitted to use our services. You must also be of legal age to give your agreement to your data being processed in your country without parental approval. No one under the age of 18 may use the Services or supply any personal information.
- If you are under the age of 18, do not register an account, make any purchases through the Services, use any of the interactive features of the Services, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
>You have the option of not giving CoinTrade your Personal Information. Please does not access, read, download, or otherwise use the Website and/or the App, related information or services, or any of CoinTrade’s earrings if you choose not to submit the same to the Website or the App. Offered goods and service .